Because kitchen design is a specialty all to its own, we wanted to separate our interior design solutions for your home.
Besides kitchens, we design and install custom cabinetry and countertops for other uses in other areas of your home:
- Mud room & entry way – Bench seating, hidden storage for mittens or shoes, coat hooks, and more.
- Laundry room – We can design that dream laundry room that you’ve been eyeing on Pinterest. Countertops for folding clothes, hidden ironing boards, apron front sinks, and pet washing station.
- Bathroom – Custom bathroom vanities complete with granite or quartz countertops.
- Coffee bar – Coffee bars have become increasingly popular in the home. Customers want a small space to keep their coffee maker, espresso machine, pour over coffee setup, and keep the measuring cups, mugs, utensils all out of sight.
- Wine cellar or wine bar – Like wine? Have a nook in your basement? There’s usually enough space for a wine fridge, a serving countertop, storage for stemware and racking to show off your reserve bottles.
- Wet bar – Just like above with wine, but think a craft beer mini keg with draught tap. Or a cabinet to show off your single malt scotch collection.
- Walk-in pantry – If you have the space, this is a great way to add functionality to your kitchen. Shelving and cabinet solutions to store dry pantry items, bins for root vegetables, and storage space for your small kitchen appliances.
- Built in book cases – for your library, reading room, family room, or media room.
We have experience in designing custom cabinetry and storage solutions for your home. Contact us and find out what we can do for you.